A pocket knife for mushroom picking:
- Short and curved 8 cm stainless steel blade for easy cutting
- Toothed blade back to scrape and clean mushrooms- A natural silk brush at the end of the handle to dust the picking and remove dirt from mushrooms
- A beech wood handle from French farms: varnished to resist humidity, solid wood and with a light color varying from yellow to pink
- Pocket knife sold with its leather sheath that can be attached to the belt
- Virobloc safety ring to carry the knife closing safely
Tips for a good harvest:
We take with us a book listing the different species, to avoid picking up poisonous mushrooms.
Remember to take waterproof boots and warm clothes, especially in autumn.
To carry your mushrooms, choose a nice wicker basket and not a plastic bag, which will tend to make the mushrooms ferment quickly and could make them toxic.