When tradition becomes trendy :
The pie, a great classic of the food trade and an essential part of French gastronomy!
This delicatessen specialty has been modernized and refined to become trendy and favored by star chefs.
Prepare your own homemade pâté en croûte following original recipes with the professional mould developed by DeBuyer in collaboration with a Meilleur ouvrier de France charcutier-traiteur.
The mold is perfect for the preparation of other preparations such as special breads, gingerbread or even salted or sweet cakes.
- a professional rectangular mold with integrated hinges to avoid losing the latches and easy removal from the mold
- the DeBuyer mold is all stainless steel perforated for efficient and even baking in the oven
- a practical flat rim for tucking in the dough of pies
- the developed serves as a template for the dough of patés-croûte
- the mold can be lined with baking paper for certain doughs
- use in the oven and wash in the dishwasher
- 2 rectangular sizes available: 24x5x6 cm and 35x7x7,5 cm