Moleskin is to French workwear what denim is to American workwear.
Le Mont St Michel is a young brand with a long history. Specializing in "hard-wearing" workwear since 1913, the company was taken over in 1998 by Alexandre Milan, who transformed it into a fashion label that is urban and modern, but always faithful to the functional spirit.
Mont Saint Michel jacket size and cut
Straight cut, 3 patch pockets, visible buttoning with natural corozo buttons. Corozo is the inner seed of the ivory palm tree, also known as "vegetable ivory". An unlined interior and folded seams for ultimate durability. A jacket with a historical claw, a proof of authenticity, hand-numbered, with a place to write the owner's first name.
Mont Saint Michel jacket size guide
- Size 42 = 1/2 chest 53.5 cm
- Size 44 = 1/2 chest 55.5 cm
- Size 46 = 1/2 chest 57.5 cm
- Size 48 = 1/2 chest 59.5 cm
- Size 50 = 1/2 chest 61.5 cm
- Size 52 = 1/2 chest 63.5 cm
- Size 54 = 1/2 chest 65.5 cm